25 March 2009

What's on your playlist?

Music, something that everybody listens to and might agree that music is a part of life that influences what we do, how well we do it, and even who we are. Many of us surround ourselves with sound that either matches our mood or in attempts to bring ourselves into a particular mindset. At local performances, when walking down the road, while working-out, studying, or perhaps as a background during tea with a friend--we surround ourselves with sounds.

So here is a quick list of artists I've been listening to lately. Some of them are reflections of who I am at this time in my life, while others are one I simply enjoy listening to regularly. Many of them I've kept on my playlist of life and those that know me could probably figure out which ones those are.

So who's on your playlist right now?

  • Nightwish
  • Josh Groban
  • Heather Small - Proud (The background song of my blog from the youtube video below)
  • Taiko (Japanese Drumming)
  • Leaves Eyes
  • Lacuna Coil
  • Albannach
  • Anastacia
  • Christina Aguilera
  • Depeche Mode
  • Gypsy Kings
  • Simon and Garfunkel
  • Flogging Molly
  • VNV Nation
  • Within Temptation
  • Shakira
  • M.C. Chris
  • Epica
  • Hammerfall
  • Assemblage 23


Music, influencing life and influenced by life

Stay happy and well
ciao tutti
~your local wannabe jedi
~Shawn

No comments: