23 May 2009

email to my legislature

Just sent out email to:

Bill Foster 14th District US Representative
Michael Noland 22nd District Illinois State Senator
Keith Farnham 43rd District Illinois State Representative
Richard J. Durbin US Senator
Roland Burris US Senator
Pat Quinn Illinois Governor

It was regarding the rising costs of higher education in our country. Rather sad, those tuition rates are going up faster than wages do. I can only put faith in the leadership we have and hope for the best from our state and national government as well as educational institutions of higher learning.

Stay happy and well,
ciao tutti
~your local wannabe jedi
~Shawn

1 comment:

Guy said...

Hey Shawn!

Good to see you here - I'm doing some political sabre rattling myself in NYC.

Keep in touch!

(P.S. I can't figure this site out yet, so I don't know how to put you on a follow list, but I'll get there somehow - Marci's on here too somewhere.)