19 December 2008

Something FUN, but not so Peace Corps related and Fridays in town.

Got a link to a movie trailer my brother saw. Since he knows what a fanboy I can be, he sent it to me. Of course, I loved it and feel the need to pass it along.

Enjoy.



If you have problems seeing this trailer, hit the link below:
http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/fanboys/trailer


Well, might as well throw in something about life here...Fridays in Kingstown (capital and main shopping area) are normally busy. End of the month Fridays are even busier since most people get paid then. Someone said that today was the pay day since next Friday is Christmas holiday time (the 26th? not last time I checked, but probably here...sure why not). Add in that this is the last Friday before Christmas for holiday shopping = very very very busy day in town and long lines at the grocery store as I have never seen them before.

mur. sometimes the holidays are great but their are ups and downs to everything.

Haven't really had a chance to go and see the 9 morning celebrations in town. Some of the festivities start as early as 4am and I haven't found any transportation (or will to get up) that early yet. I could stay over with one of the volunteers in town, but my community has enjoyed me being in the village in the evenings. Last night I held the gift bag for kids that sang holiday songs at our little holiday light decorated area of the village.

Stay happy and well.
ciao tutti
~your local wannabe jedi (fanboy signature??? ^_^)
~Shawn

No comments: