16 September 2008

Ha-zah! A new look and pics to post.

Ok, I squeezed in a few minutes at my homestay and gave my blog a make-over. Also, here is a link to my recently created flickr account to check out some pics.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30305553@N02/

Oh yeah......ending 5th grade class coverage was hellish today. >.< And after all that, I ended up taking a few of the local kids to the beach and play area for more games. Kids are a major key to integrating into our communities. The kids will talk about us to the parents.....the parents get curious and talk to us.....and then their friends....eventually most adults. The teens and younger adults will be harder to reach. That usually comes through activities and social gatherings. --or so I think.

Wow....the rain is REALLY coming down right now. It is so loud it is nearly deafening. Kinda cool actually.

2 comments:

Ruth/MOM said...

Like the new look of your Blog-forgot to say that earlier. LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Great pics. The waterfall is so pretty and the bottle feeding goat.. holy cuteness batman!!